Universal Community Management’ expertise in the Jointly Owned Property and Facilities Management service field comes from over three decades of delivering the highest standard of services. This is complemented by Universal’s knowledge in the Owners Association Management market, which is on par with global standards, and is recognized by leading industry associations.
As the largest landlord in Dubai, UCM is able to use its position to negotiate the best facilities management fees on behalf of the owner’s association. As representatives, Universal also oversees the execution and delivery of the services to ensure that the owners are receiving what they paid for. We assist developers in planning and establishing their owner’s association by:
- Submitting proper paper work to developer or agent
- Preparing notices and sending to owners and RERA
- Establishing and conducting first Owner Association General Meeting
- Writing minutes
- Writing resolutions
- Registering with RERA
How We Serve You
UCM provides all of the property management and association management services necessary to assist the board with managing a successful community association.
Our standard of care in each and every facet of our many services is unmatched and is what sets us apart from our competition in the industry. Our clients can count on us for the following:
- Comprehensive financial management
- On-line bill pay review, approval and payment
- Budget preparation assistance
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Collection of assessments
- Established relationships with preferred investment vehicles
Customer Care Center
- Personalized service without having to leave a voicemail or speak with a receptionist.
- Every community has a unique Info Center that contains hundreds of questions about the community so Customer Care Professionals are able to answer your questions
- My strata is our association management software that connects you to your homeowners and your manager to you
- FREE community websites
- Board Online Invoice Approval system
- Resident Alert notifies homeowners simultaneously to alert them of emergencies, board meetings and other important information
- Photos included in violation letters
- Property inspections
- Compliance with governing documents
- Oversee the maintenance of common areas
- State-of-the-art database management system
- Transfer and disclosure packages
- Management consulting
- Competitive pricing
- 24-hour emergency support
- Development of policies and procedures
- Establishing preferred vendor relationships to control level of services and costs and to minimize liability
- Handover management
- Initiation of the collections process as needed
- Owner transitions
- Rental property management for villas and apartments
- Maintenance supervision
- Repair and maintenance of community access systems
- Maintenance manual
- Maintenance supervision
Training & Education
- State-of-the-art learning center
- Executive style meeting rooms for you to use free of charge
- Board Member training seminars
- Educational symposiums
Meet with Universal Community Management Team
Universal Community Management prides itself with its team of professionals who can draw on their two decades of combined experience to help our clients with all aspects of Owners Association Management.
We understand that each jointly owned property is unique and through our team’s diverse background we have the skills to meet our client’s needs.
The team holds internationally-accredited certifications in the Owners Association Management field from global institutions including the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM), Project Manager Development Program (PMDP), Association Management Specialist (AMS) and Certified Manager in Community Association (CMCA).
With members certified by the Dubai Real Estate Institute as instructors for owner association board members, UCM’s team aim to use their accreditations to incorporate international best practices in the local market and in turn set higher standards for Owners Association Management in Dubai.
With over thirty years of experience in Dubai’s property market, UCM is able to share its unique local expertise with its clients providing them with detailed information and insights. Due to UCM‘s extensive knowledge, two of its OAM team members are currently part of the newly established Dubai Jointly Owned Property Owners Guide (DJOPOG) committee.
DJOPOG is an initiative led by the Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI), part of the Dubai Land Department. The five-member committee has been formed to review and adapt the USA’s well-established guidelines for the local real estate market in Dubai.
Owners Associated Workshops
Universal Community Management is committed to continue its efforts to improve the exchange of knowledge and experience to enrich the community and further develop the real estate sector in Dubai. As part of these efforts, UCM holds two different workshops.
1. “OAs – The Opportunities and Challenges” series: Hosted in collaboration with the industry leaders and appropriate government agencies, the workshops bring industry experts to discuss the challenges Owner’s Associations face as well as the opportunities available. The workshops usually feature panels with representatives from leading firms in the industry, giving the audience direct access to the experts to answer their questions and concerns. If you would like to attend our next workshop, please contact us.
2. Committee Member training seminars: Universal offers “Committee Member” seminars for members interested in learning about the role and responsibilities of being a homeowner association officer. The seminars could be tailored to the specific needs of each association and may include:
- Introduction to Homeowner Associations
- Conducting Effective Board and Community Meetings
- How to Establish Rules and Guidelines
- Working Through Committees
- Budget and Financials
- Planning for the Future
- Productive Association Meeting Procedures
- Managing the Communities Risk
- Understanding the legal implications and requirements that effect homeowner associations
If you would like to attend a “Committee Member” training seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org